Friday, January 15, 2010

Moment To Remember

I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry..
I never meant to break your heart..
God, what have I done?
Are you crying now?
I didn’t want to see you crying or in pain.
I wanted to make you happy..
But all I've done is put you in agony..
Oh my love..
Don’t get me wrong..
I only love you and only you..
Is there anyway I can do?
Oh, my heart races..
I love u only..
I don’t want to forget that.. And I must not..
Can you see that?
Can you feel my heart?
I love you.. And I’m sorry..
I met you because I was forgetful..
I’m leaving you because I’m forgetful..
You were the best thing that ever happened to me..
How thankful I am to god for having sent you as gift to me..
I don’t have to remember you..
You’re part of me..
I smile, laugh and smell like you do..
I might forget you,
But nothing can drive you out of my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment